Tuesday, January 4, 2011

South Korean Jackets






So we've been really obsessed with these jackets. They are from South Korea and trust me, they will be the next big fashion trend. We originally ran across these on ETSY but they disappeared. It took forever to find them again, this time on Ebay. Jared got his around Christmas and I can hardly hold in my longing to possess one of my own. It's like the Rocketeer meets steam punk meets indie rocker. 

I think we are going to try to find the distributor of these in South Korea and sell them at shows with an Oversat patch somewhere strategic. We'll look into that when we get back from Oslo.

King Doug and I (Jeremiah LongBear) both got great jackets over the holiday as well. Mine is a non-douchy leather slim-fit, King Doug's is a really nice retro button-up. Now that I think of it, I'll just post pictures of each of us modeling for you. hahaha

It takes about a 3 weeks to get these jackets from Seoul, but they aren't very expensive. You can probably find one for about $20 plus about $10 for international shipping. There are also several different styles. No brand name is present, but a little more expensive South Korean brand called Youstar (one word) is out there. They also have some very nice styles.

Here's a link to an ebay seller who has some of the jacket that we're talking about: South Korean Hoodie Jacket.

Stay out of the cold!! Well, if you do have to go out in it or be in a country that is known for cold, then wear a cool jacket!

-O

No comments:

Post a Comment