Saturday, January 1, 2011

11:11pm on 01-01-2011



This is the first day of our new year, 2011. We have a lot of work ahead for this year and I've really been looking forward to moving ahead with the next phase. We'll be finishing our new EP this month, and announcing the name and tracklist in the next week.

I found some press about our first music video that was written in December. I love to read honest reactions to our work. Check it out here: FUNNIEST THING ON THE INNER-NET, "Keep Your Helmet On" by Oversat.

I was also excited that one of my idols, David Wild, used a song we selected for his New Year's Eve playlist. Check it out here: David Wild's Welcome To The Future playlist. I picked "Brand New Day" sang by Neil Patrick Harris from Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. If you haven't seen it, put that on your list of resolutions.

Sometimes we get extremely honest on this blog, so if it gets too heavy or eccentric for you, head over to our  Twitter for a condensed version of our world.

Hope you made a wish!
LongBear

No comments:

Post a Comment