Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's nice to know you're not alone

We got a call from a band in Brooklyn that we've played with in the past. They wanted to know if we could trade some bookings with them. It's nice to know that the connections you make with other bands endure. They will be on their way back from SxSw when we play with them next. We have been too busy finishing the "Mixed Signals" EP to book any festivals so far this year, but we'll probably hit SxSw up next February. Our touring focus remains in the far off land of Norway, where we'll be kicking off our promotional tour for the new EP. I got excited yesterday because I thought my passport came in, but it was my sister's. AHAHAHAAAAAAAH. She' going to Georgia (the country) to teach English in August. Please Mr. Secretary, send me my passport soon.

-O

1 comment:

  1. 4 years in Germany I spent. I didn't go anywhere, I didn't do anything. I still don't have a passport. Perhaps if I didn't sit alone so much I would be more motivated to get out into the world. Or perhaps I'd just eat their fries after they have asked me to watch their things.

    ReplyDelete